Summer Mineral Goddess
1. Apply Mineral Goddess Foundation Primer; complete your Base with Concealer & Foundations.
2. Create a defined cheek contour, using Darker Foundations or ‘Bark’- Mineral Eyeshadow. Also contour other face areas needed. Highlight the face with lighter Foundations. Apply Setting Powder.
3. Finely Apply Mineral ‘Eye & Lip Primer’ to the eyelid & to the lower lash lines. Blend the edges of the Primer. Do don’t apply it too thick.
4. Create, defined eyebrows with ‘Grounded’ ‘Coffee Bean’ or ‘Bark’- Mineral Eyeshadow.
5. Apply Mineral Eyeshadow – ‘Bark’ ‘to the eyes socket contour area. Only subtly contour the area, starting at the outer corner of the eye socket blending as you go with Brush #18. Use Brush #12 and apply the ‘Bark’ to the lower lash line. Using a clean brush blend out at the outer corner of the shadow, follow the bottom lash line blending. All edges must be smudged and blended.
6. Apply Mineral Intensity ‘Transformer’ to the center of the eyelid blending well. Next, Press Mineral Eyeshadow mix – ‘Hot Tomato & Rosegold’ to the eyelid. Blend the edges.
7. Finely apply a line mineral Intensity in ‘Chocolate’ or our New Pencil ‘Tigers eye’ across the top and lover eyelash line. Blend and smudge the line. Apply Mineral Eyeshadow – ‘Coffee Bean’ over the top. This needs to be a fine much smudged line.
8. Highlight the brow bone with a touch of Setting Powder to ensure a blended edge & use a tiny amount of ‘Pearl’ Eyeshadow just under the outer corner of the eyebrow and the inner corner of the eye.’ Highlight the top of the cheekbones with ‘Pearl’ and ‘RoseGold’ Eyeshadow
9. Apply Minimal Blush ‘Bloom’ starting at the apples of the cheeks and blend well
10. Use a tiny amount of ‘Pearl’- Mineral Eyeshadow finely on the cupids bow at the edge of the lip line.
11. Apply #’Summer’ lipstick
12. Apply Mineral Eyelash Primer & Three Coats of Mascara
13. Re- apply Setting powder to the T-Zone
Smokey Mineral Goddess
- Apply Mineral Goddess Foundation Primer.
- Complete Base with Consealer, Foundation, Contouring & Setting Powder.
- Apply Eye and Lip Primer to the eyelid before Eyeshadow application
- Apply Mineral Eyeshadow – ‘Onyx’ to the eyelid contour area in a soft V shape. Blend into to the crease and just onto the brow bone. Also blend along the lower lash line with #6 Dome small crease brush.
- Use Eyeshadows – ‘Whitelight’ and ‘Peace’ mixed together. Apply below the brow bone & to the inner eyelid and inside corners of the. Blend a tiny bit under the eye to blend the ‘Onyx’- Eyeshadow
- Next, blend more Eyeshadow ’Onyx‘ into the outer corners in a small v and along the lash line.
- Next use ’Black’ - Mineral Mascara as eyeliner to line the top lash line.
- Apply Eyeshadow –’Coffee bean‘ or ‘Bark’ Eyeshadow along the Eyebrows
- Use ‘Playful’ - Blush
- Use Lipstick # ‘22 Summer’
- Apply Eyelash Primer and three coats Mascara!
Garden Mineral Goddess
- Apply Mineral Goddess Foundation Primer, complete Base with Concealer, Foundations, and use ‘Divine’ Foundation for Contouring. Apply Setting Powder
- Define the brows with Mineral Eyeshadow – ‘Coffee Bean’
- Apply Eye and Lip Primer to the eyelid and lower lash line area
- Apply Mineral Eyeshadow – ‘Lemon’ to the inner corner and the outer half of the eyelid area. Use this shadow along the inner lower lash line.
- Next, use Eyeshadow- ‘Mandarin’ across the eye crease/contour area. Also blend it on an angle from the outer corner of the eye directed towards the corner of the eyebrow.
- Define the inner eyebrow and down towards the nose with Mineral Eyeshadow-‘Earth’ and ‘Coffee Bean’ Use ‘Mandarin’- Eyeshadow to gently blend these shadows.
- Apply Mineral Eyeshadow – ‘Lemon’ as a highlighter on the outer ¾ of the brow bone area.
- Use ‘Mandarin’- Eyeshadow as your blush colour.
- For lip colour apply #‘ 13 Fruit’ lipstick and blend Eyeshadow-‘Mandarin’ mixed with Mineral Creamy- lips #13 Clarity’ over the top.
- Apply Mineral Eyelash Primer & Three Coats of Mascara
- Use ‘Mandarin’- Eyeshadow to coat a few hair strands. You may apply it damp or mix it with eye & Lip Primer. This Gives the effect of hair chalk
Natural Smokey Mineral Goddess
- Apply Mineral Goddess Foundation Primer, complete the base with Concealer and Foundations, and use 'Divine' Foundation for Contouring under the cheekbones. Use lighter Foundations for highlighting the face. Apply Setting Power 'Forever',
- Apply Eye and Lip Primer to the eyelid extending out to any areas you will be blending eyeshadow. Also apply to the lower lash line area.
- Define the brows with Mineral Eyeshadow – 'Coffee Bean' mixed with 'Bark' Mineral Eyeshadow.
- Apply Mineral Eyeshadow – Bark ‘to eyelid, blending into the eye contour line, blending slightly onto the brow bone and to the inner eye area towards the ridge of the nose. Also apply Bark Mineral Eyeshadow along the lower lash line.
- Apply Mineral Intensity- Black to line the top and bottom lash line. Use Mineral Eyeshadow – 'Onyx' smudging it over the Mineral Intensity to set it and also to create the soft smudged-out smoky look.
- Apply Mineral Eyeshadow – 'Bamboo' as a highlighter along the brow bone and also to the inner corner of the eye tear duct area.
- Use Mineral Blush- 'Bloom' sparingly on the apples of the cheeks
- Use #12 'Bare' lipstick and Mineral Creamy lip-gloss # 9 'Clarity' over the top.
- Apply Mineral Eyelash Primer and three coats of Mascara